- CUSD Course Catalog 2023-2024
- Fine and Practical Arts
- Physical Education
- Special Education
- Social Science
- World Languages
- Visual and Performing Arts
- College and Career Advantage
Men’s ensemble (A Capella) is an introductory level choir group for young men with little or no previous choral experience.
This is open to the male students of all grades and provides opportunities for men to have the experience of singing together in unison and in simple harmony.
Attention is focused on the establishing basic pith and developing a good choral tone, along with developing good choral discipline.
Sight- singing is stressed through the use of Solfege and Curwen.
Rehearsals and performances outside of the school day are required as part of the grading policy.
- Fall Concert – October
- Fall Festival Field Trip
- Holiday Concert – December
- Spring Festival Concert – March
- Loyola Marymount Festival in L.A.
- Coffee House Cabaret – April
- Major Works Concert – June
- Also field trips, festivals, and tours!!
JASON HARNEY, DIRECTOR
An Orange County native, Mr. Jason Harney has been at ANHS for nine years. In that time our choirs have won many accolades, and have performed to rave reviews all over the Southland, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, in Carnegie Hall, Hawaii, and in New York on their most recent tour!