- Branding Guidelines
- Business Meetings & Requests
- Winter Formal Dance 2024
- Performing Arts
- Senior Activities 2024
- GRADUATION 2024
- Wolverine Marketplace/ONLINE STUDENT STORE
- Yearbook Sales
- ASB Bylaws, Constitution, & Business Meetings
Requirements for applicants: APPLICATIONS FOR NHS ARE DUE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2022, BY 3:00 PM, IN THE MAIN OFFICE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
1) Students should show an overall 3.8 GPA.
2) Sophomore applicants must show they have taken AT LEAST ONE honors or AP class out of five major courses of study in their freshman year. As sophomores they should be enrolled in AT LEAST TWO honors and/or AP classes in their sophomore year.
3) Junior applicants must show AT LEAST TWO honors and/or AP classes out of five major courses of study in their sophomore year. They must also be taking AT LEAST TWO honors and/or AP classes as juniors.
4) All applicants should show community service in church, synagogue, public library, school or other non-profit. This is not a requirement, but rather, an enhancement to the application this year.
5) Please find further information under Application.
Only sophomores and juniors who have attended Aliso Niguel High School for one or more years are eligible to apply. Even though a student may meet all requirements, membership is not guaranteed. We are limited to the number of new members by both chapter by-laws and logistics, but preference is given to juniors. Freshmen and seniors are not eligible to apply to the ANHS Chapter of NHS.
The Chapter Advisor gathers and researches all application materials to present to the Faculty Council. The Faculty Council makes the final decisions for acceptance of members.
Accepted students must be NHS members in good standing for at least four semesters, including the semester of their induction, in order to graduate with NHS honors.