- Canvas Login and Support
- AP Information
- College Corner
- College and Career Center
- College and Career Advantage (CCA)
- Independent PE
- New Student Enrollment
- PSAT/NMSQT Exam Information
- Summer School Information
- Registration for Incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th Graders
- Registration for Incoming 9th Graders
- SAT & ACT Testing
- Structured Teaching Educating Prepared Students (STEPS)
- Therapeutic Behavior Intervention Class (TBIC)
- Tutoring Resources
- Work Permits
New Student Enrollment
CUSD On-line New Student Enrollment allows you to begin the enrollment process for students new to the district. Former students returning to the district (who withdrew from CUSD at least a month ago or longer) may also complete the Online Enrollment process. You must have a valid address in the cities served by Capistrano Unified to use this system.
For information on enrolling a student who is currently attending and will be transferring schools within CUSD, contact the home school to have your records transferred. You do not need to complete the Online Enrollment process.
We look forward to welcoming you to Aliso Niguel High School!